Greatest Hits Registration
You are invited to list your "Greatest Hit" to be listed and hosted on the Visa WOAP website.
To help Wellington hospitality through the post-pandemic period, we've collaborated with WellingtonNZ on Greatest Hits - a marketing campaign to encourage people out of their homes and back into restaurants, bars and cafes.
We strongly encourage you to take part:
- it's free and easy to register - you can do this now
- you will receive a dedicated listing on the VisaWOAP.com website launching June 25
- there will be a marketing campaign to help promote the message, including WellingtonNZ and VisaWOAP social media channels running through July
- your Greatest Hit can be your most popular menu item, a creation you want to bring back (a past Visa Welly On a Plate burger for example), or something that your customers always ask for. You don't need to create anything new.
The proposed design below. Please note: this contains sample text and is not yet complete.
Activity so far:
WellingtonNZ.com has put together an article of Wellington's must try dishes and are currently running a competition asking people to share their favourite dishes from local eateries.
All advertising below with run from end of next week through to the end of July. The whole Wellington region will be targeted.
- RadioActive promotion including adlibs and ad spots
- Street posters across the region
- Digital advertising including:
- TVNZ & Mediaworks (TV3) ads on pause
- Stuff sponsored content
- Instagram and Facebook
- Google display banners
- Yahoo display network banners
- Stuff & NZ Herald banners
WellingtonNZ and Visa WOAP content support:
- Website content
- Top 10 must-try dishes (pre-content)
- Wellington’s favourite greatest hits
- Greatest Hits feature
- Must try features
- Social and eDM content
- Favourite Dish competition (currently running)
- Must try feature videos
- My favourite Greatest Hit series with Wellingtonians of note
- Greatest Hit voucher competition (WCET vouchers)
During the campaign, WellingtonNZ.com will be sharing content on channels including videos of some favourite Greatest Hits and some well-known local personalities favourite Greatest Hits.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE THE MOST OF IT
Marketing tool kit:
We will be sending out a marketing toolkit (social tiles, poster, logo lockup) from Monday 22 June.
Register your greatest hit here. Engage with your followers to see what they think is your Greatest Hit (you can update your application at any time). Get involved and get behind this awesome initiative to drive more people into your establishment.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO GREATEST HITS
ALREADY HAVE A VISA WOAP PROFILE? Fill out the "Greatest Hits" application form on the usual Visa WOAP portal. https://www.visawoap.com/manager/events/add/?type=37
Note: Unlike Visa WOAP, only venues attached to your login can be selected. If you need an existing venue already in the system attached to your login, please email email@example.com with the email you use to login to your profile and which venue you’d like to add to your account. New venues can be added easily in the application on the top right of the application.
NEW TO THE VISA WOAP APPLICATION PORTAL? For other establishments, producers and suppliers that haven’t participated in any aspect of the Visa WOAP programme before, you will need to create a master account (i.e. your basic venue information) in our CMS database – you can sign up here: https://www.visawoap.com/users/register
Once signed in, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Please complete the Greatest Hits Application Form – this is at the bottom of your dashboard.
Please pass this link onto anyone in the Wellington hospitality and restaurant industry who you think may be interested to list, particularly if you are in smaller areas or communities; the more people we have on the website, the more powerful it is as a tool.