Visa Wellington On a Plate is back 11-27 August 2017
It’s not just one day. It’s not just one location. It’s a region-wide culinary takeover.
Wellington warms up in Winter with 17 days of food related fun as Visa WOAP (we pronounce it woah-app) takes over 11-27 August. Wellington’s restaurants, venues, laneways and carparks are host to wild celebrations of food and beverage through exclusive set menus, burgers, cocktails, unforgettable events and pop ups.
Craft your visit by choosing from over 100 foodie events, with everything from free ‘rock-on-up’ street stalls and exhibitions, to multi-course degustations.
- Be quick! Ticketed events are on sale now sell like hotcakes.
- Pop ups (non ticketed events and pay on consumption) are on throughout the Festival - show up and have a good time!
Discover why Wellington is called the culinary capital as chefs go next level with exclusive special menus from hundreds of participating restaurants, cafes, bars and food trucks. Book your table to avoid disappointment!
- Dine menus and festival dishes. Enjoy 141 limited time set menus as grills and bistros go head to head with cafes and fine dining to offer the best Festival Dish main course, with the option to pair with a Wellington Wine Country drop.
- Burgers. With 123 burgers to choose from (and many matched to Garage Project beers), it’s an impossible challenge to get through them all.
- Cocktails. Start or finish off a night out with a special cocktail and matching tapas offer from 41 restaurants and bars.
Help us determine the winners! Sign in and score any Festival Dish, burger or cocktail you try out of 10. YOU be the judge plus be in to win epic prizes. Find out more.