At Yours Registration
You are invited to list your delivery/click and collect/product offering on the At Yours website, hosted on the Visa WOAP website.
At Yours is a comprehensive one-stop directory of Wellington food and beverage businesses offering click and collect, takeaway and contactless delivery during Lockdown Level 3 and Level 2.
It is free to register on and use – there are no commissions or ongoing charges.
At Yours is brought to you by the food lovers at Visa Wellington On a Plate and presented in partnership with WellingtonNZ.
Reaching right across the Wellington region, from Waitohu to the Wellington CBD, and over the hill to the Wairarapa, this simple to use the website is based on existing Visa WOAP functionality in place for the annual culinary festival, but repurposed for this unique time.
The proposed design below. Please note: this contains sample text and is not yet complete.
HOW DOES AT YOURS WORK?
- This will be the primary website and tool promoted by WellingtonNZ and Visa Wellington On a Plate. It is also endorsed by Hospitality NZ and the Restaurant Association
- Is based on a ‘love local’ principle, with geo-caching that recognises the location of the user, then serves up a list of eateries and suppliers closest to that user on an easy to view and navigate map (see a sample page above)
- Is free of charge - there is no cost to either venues wanting to be listed, or to users accessing the website, and there is no commission charged
- Shows all venues offering services on a map, as well as in lists
- It’s for everyone! Restaurants, cafes, catering services, takeaway services, local producers and suppliers - any venue or food business offering click and collect, takeaway and contactless delivery
- Is simple for venues to use and can be updated at any time, with links through to 3rd party delivery options and the venues own website and social pages so information is always up to date
- Has a selection of simple filters to aid navigation and decision making
- Allows venues to include three images to help communicate their three favourite or variety of offerings
- Has no time limitations or mandates - new venues (including venues that don’t or haven’t participated in Visa WOAP) can be added at any time, they can add or update different service options as they become available, and we envisage this service to be useful beyond Level 3.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO AT YOURS
ALREADY HAVE A VISA WOAP PROFILE?
Fill out the "At Yours" application form on the usual Visa WOAP portal. https://www.visawoap.com/manager/events/add/?type=37
Note: Unlike Visa WOAP, only venues attached to your login can be selected. If you need an existing venue already in the system attached to your login, please email email@example.com with the email you use to login to your profile and which venue you’d like to add to your account. New venues can be added easily in the application on the top right of the application.
NEW TO THE VISA WOAP APPLICATION PORTAL?
For other establishments, producers and suppliers that haven’t participated in any aspect of the Visa WOAP programme before, you will need to create a master account (i.e. your basic venue information) in our CMS database – you can sign up here: https://www.visawoap.com/users/register
Once signed in, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Please complete the At Yours Application Form – this is at the bottom of your dashboard. As seen in the screenshot below. More screenshots and application guidance can be viewed here.
We are aiming for this website live by Monday – 27 April, but can continually be updated by you logging into your account at the back end as required. Once live, ourselves, together with WellingtonNZ and our local council partners throughout the Wellington region, will be promoting this to consumers across Wellington.
We can provide you with promotional tiles to use on your own social media platforms if you’d like to promote your own and other local businesses too. As mentioned above, there is no cost to create a listing.
Please pass this link onto anyone in the Wellington hospitality and restaurant industry who you think may be interested to list, particularly if you are in smaller areas or communities; the more people we have on the website, the more powerful it is as a tool.