What do I get for my Participation Fee?
In return for your registration, payment of the Supplier Showcase participation fee brings:
- Exposure. An opportunity to talk face-to-face with a targeted audience of food service professionals, both restaurant and retail.
- Profile. Communication to the region’s hospitality trade and beyond about your presence at the VWOAP Supplier Showcase, including a listing with short bio on the VWOAP website, targeted at participating restaurants.
- A table. One trestle table with black table cloth as your space at the VWOAP 2017 Supplier Showcase to promote your products. To encourage greater interaction between supplier and customer, we will set up the tables up around the perimeter of the Foyer, so suppliers will generally stand IN FRONT of tables, much like in European Farmer’s Markets.
- Briefing on 2017 festival developments. Held at 4.30pm.
What will I need to bring on the day?
- Marketing collateral such as pop-up banners and any brochures or flyers that help promote your product range. There are no fixings on the walls and windows so any banners will have to be self-supporting
- Samples – chefs like to try before they buy! Bring a grill if necessary…
- Pricing information and ordering processes for potential customers. Give the chef a reason to come to you directly, rather than your distributor. That way you’ll improve your opportunity for involvement and publicity!
- Your best sales pitch!