We are NZ’s largest food festival celebrating the culinary capital, from our very own wine region to the scenic coast, to the cosy burbs’ and the bustling CBD.
For seven years and counting, we’ve curated the tastiest 17 days every August, warming up the winter nights and bringing in the public to fill bars, cafes, pop-ups, restaurants and more to combat what is usually a down time in the hospitality calendar. We’re the champions behind local produce, encouraging chefs and consumers alike to appreciate what is grown in their own backyard.
We believe that food and beverage are at the heart of Wellington’s culture and cold nights and dark days shouldn’t stop anyone from enjoying it.
The Festival exists through not only the industry but the support from partners, sponsors and people like you who want to help us continue and shout it loud, across New Zealand.
Friends of the Festival allow loyal and passionate Visa WOAP! Festival attendees and lovers of food the opportunity to be part of the fun and give back to those that the Festival is designed for.
You’ll receive special Festival benefits while also helping the Festival’s mission to tell the Wellington Food Story – from local producers and suppliers to the restaurants and cafes and all those in between that make up the Wellington hospitality industry.
Registrations for Friends are now closed. Take a look at the 2016 Membership Brochure or what you could have had below, and perhaps we will see you next year!
2016 Membership Fee
- Registrations open from 09 May – 09 June 2016
- Existing Membership Renewal: $95
- New Membership: $125
- Also opportunity to make an additional donation of your choosing
- Pay in full or via installments
Existing Friends that re-sign:
- Two General Admission tickets to any Beervana 2016 session of your choice
- Friend get Friend offer: get a friend to sign up and you’ll both receive $10 back from your respective memberships
New + existing Friends:
- Sneak peek! A STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL digital Programme Guide emailed to you one week before everyone else (01 June).
- Door to door! The Programme Guide booklet posted directly to you the following week (From 08 June).
- Advanced access! Secure Festival Event tickets before they go on sale, with personalised service from the Festival head office team.
- When it suits! Order direct (via phone or email) any business day (but before 12noon 10 June, & you’ll need to pay by a Visa debit or credit card).
- Go to a lot! Purchase up to four tickets per event for as many Festival Events as you wish.
- Quick and speedy! Tickets issued and distributed within 72 hours of order request (if available).
- Exclusive lunch! An exclusive invite to a Friends only meet & greet lunch at Logan Brown on Wednesday 10 August. Preview their Dine Wellington menu and chat to owner Steve Logan and head chef Shaun Clouston. (Note: this event has a cost of $25pp to cover the Festival Dish and beverage, includes a free dessert and has a limit of 70 places).