Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- Visa Wellington On a Plate will be known as the Promoter within these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must complete all mandatory fields of the sign up form. This automatically gains you entry into the draw for the competition stipulated.
- The Promoter has the right to deny entry to any entrant who has not completed the form completely, and honestly.
- Only one entry into the draw per email address.
- The promotion is not open to schools, clubs, or businesses – only individuals can enter.
- The promotion is not open to any individual associated with the Visa Wellington On a Plate festival. This includes any individual in a business that supplies to Visa Wellington On a Plate Festival Events or restaurants participating in Dine Wellington, Cocktail Wellington and/or Burger Wellington.
- Staff and immediate family members of The Promoter, as well as the staff from the following entities are not eligible to enter:
– Avenues Event Management
– Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency
– Wellington City Council
– Wellington Culinary Events Trust
- The winners will be drawn once the competition has closed; specific competition closing details are listed on the competition entry page.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- If the winner has not confirmed acceptance of the prize within 72 hours of the competition closing, or has provided incorrect contact details, the prize will be redrawn.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The winner’s name can be published through any of The Promoter’s channels, including www.VisaWOAP.com, and social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Third party terms and conditions for the prizes apply.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes, are the responsibility of the winner/s.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter has the right to replace the original prize with one of the same or higher value.
- The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.